Chicken breasts 600 g
Flour 4 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Pepper 1/4 tsp
Dried tarragon 1 tsp
Olive oil 4 tbsp
King Oysters 450 g
Chicken broth 1 cup
Dry white wine 2 tbsp
Fresh tarragon & Parsley chopped
1. Slice chicken 1/8 in thick.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and tarragon. Mix well and coat chicken.
3. Heat skillet over high heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil. Stir in King Oysters and onion and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook chicken until browned on both sides and place it on the plate.
5. In the same skillet, add chicken broth, wine, and 1/2 tsp.
6. Mix tarragon and parsley and sprinkle over meat.