Pork Enoki Onion Spring Roll
Pork Enoki Onion Spring Roll recipe
Pork 150 g
Enoki mushrooms 1 pkg
Minced green onion 100 g
Sweet rice powder 4 tbsp
Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
Sesame oil 1 tbsp
Cooking wine 1 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper Pinch
HOT DIJON SAUCE
Hot dijon mustard 1 tbsp
Minced garlic 2 tsp
Vinegar 3 tbsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp
Sesame salt 1 tbsp
Condensed milk 1 tsp
1. Cut pork into strips. Marinate the pork in salt, pepper, and cooking wine.
2. Remove the pork from the wine and coat it on all sides with sweet rice powder.
3. To take out the bite out of the green onions, soak them in water and drain.
4. Cut the bottoms off of the Enoki mushrooms and separate the strands so they don’t stick together.
5. To make the mustard dressing, mix together hot Dijon mustard, vinegar, sugar, garlic, sesame salt and condensed milk.
6. In skillet over medium heat, mix together vegetable oil and sesame oil. Once the skillet is hot, fry the marinated and breaded pork strips. Cook well remove from heat.
7. While the pork is still hot, place a few green onions and Enoki mushrooms in the center of each strip and roll up.
8. Place the rolls on a plate and pour the hot Dijon sauce over the rolls. Serve hot.