Enoki mushrooms 1 pkg
King Oyster mushrooms 1-2
Shitake mushrooms 2
Bean curd 1/2 square
Cream 1 cup
Grated Mozzerella 1/2 cup
Bread crumb 1/2 cup
Parsley 1/2 tbsp
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
2. Slice King Oysters and shitake mushrooms then cut them into strips 3-5 mm (1/8 in) wide. Trim the bottom of Enoki mushrooms and separate into small bundles.
3. Slice bean curd 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
4. Heat oil in a saucepan over high heat and cook sliced bean curd until slightly browned. Season to taste.
5. Combine cream, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and bean curd. Pour mixture into a shallow casserole.
6. Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
7. Bake about 20 minutes or until the top is brown and bubbly. Serve with sliced baguette.