King Oyster & Beef Kabob
King Oyster & Beef Kabob recipe
King Oysters 3-4
Beef (steak) 450g
Ketchup 1/2 cup
Water 1/4 cup
Onion chopped 1/4 cup
Brown sugar 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 3 tbsp
Cooking oil 2 tbsp
Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
1. Boil sauce ingredients in a suacepan then cook uncovered, over low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Cook rice according to direction.
3. Cut the meat into neat cubes. Cut onion, zucchini, mushrooms and peppers into cubes.
4. Place the meat and vegetables on long metal skewers. (You can add tomatoes before serving)
5. Grill on a barbecue for 5 minutes, turn and cook 3-4 minutes more. Brush with sauce and grill until evenlybrowned.
Brush with more sauce and grill until tender.
6. Mix cooked rice with butter, salt, pepper and parsley. Place rice on plates and place Steak Kabobs on the rice.